We are currently hiring for a part time front desk clerk!
16-21 hours per week. Primary days are Tuesday and Wednesday (we have need from 9AM-6PM) and also may have occasional Saturday opportunities. Please note, holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter are our busy times and you will be needed to work leading up to these holidays (don't worry, we're closed on the actual holiday).
Please complete the application below or you may email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can simply print the application, complete it, and as long as we can ready it, take a picture or scan to email it).
Applications and job description can be found in the below .pdf document
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Must be able to work in a clean and safe manner; Applicants must be able to conform and follow New York department of health guidelines for food safety.
• Assisting with customer service which includes interacting with customers in a friendly and helpful manner and cash handling.
• General housekeeping duties are required.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned such as packaging of products.
• Applicants must be dependable, self motivated, friendly, and outgoing. Ambition is a key trait.
• Follow all company guidelines which also includes no employment with competitors or other businesses that would create a conflict of interest (examples include but are not limited to: home based business that sells bakery products or working for another bakery) or use of cell phones during shift. You will spend most of your shift standing