Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Assisting with customer service which includes interacting with customers in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner. Welcoming customers, make product recommendations, taking and fulfilling orders, answering the phone, and cash handling.
Superior level of customer service is expected
• General housekeeping duties are required.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned such as packaging of products.
• Applicants must be dependable, self motivated, friendly, and outgoing. Ambition is a key trait.
• Must be able to work in a clean and safe manner; Applicants must be able to conform and follow New York department of health guidelines for food safety.
• Follow all company guidelines which also includes no employment with competitors or other businesses that would create a conflict of interest (examples include but are not limited to: home based business that sells bakery products or working for another bakery) or use of cell phones during shift. You will spend most of your shift standing
Starting pay- $14.75/hr +tips
Paid sick leave
Free baked goods (Yum!)
Online ordering is currently only for Christmas menu preorders. Please call the bakery for all other ordering.
Friday, December 22: 7AM-6PM
Saturday, December 23: 9AM-2PM
Sunday, December 24: 9AM-12PM
We will be closed from 12/23-1/2/24.
Reopening on Wednesday, January 3, 2024